What are cookies?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded in your computer by accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website to stock up and recuperate information about user´s or computers navigation habits. They can be used to get to know the user, depending on the information it contains and on the way that the computer is being used.
What are the cookies used for by the web site and which are they?
- Publicity: These type of cookies are used so the publicity can be more attractive for users and more valuable for editors and announcers. Cookies are often used for selecting announcements based on relevant content for a user, improving the campaigns performance and avoiding announcements that the user has already visualized.
- Preferences: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that will change the aspect or the behaviour of the site, like for example, your favourite language or your region. For example, by remembering your region, the website can supply news about traffic and local meteorological bulletins. These cookies also allow us to change the size of the text, the font and other web site parts that you can personalize.
- Analysis: Cookies which are processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and to measure and statistically analyse the usage of the service. For this, we analyse the navigation in our web site in order to improve the experience of the user.
- Technics: Cookies which allow the user to surf the website and to use different options or existing services.
The detail of the cookies which are being used in our website is the following:
|Google Analytics||Third Parties||
||Collect information about user’s navigation with the purpose of knowing the origin of the visits and other similar data, at a statistical level. It does not collect data of user’s names or surnames, neither the postal address from where they connect.|
How to disconnect or delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your computer by configuring the navigation options installed in your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-7
- Other browsers: Check the browser documentation that you have installed.